This FAQ page help answer some of the most commonly asked questions about Medical Billing. If you have any questions that are not addressed on this page, please feel free to contact Health Claims Unlimited toll-free at (877) 428-6606.
How quickly can I expect my claim to be processed once I have sent you the patient's visit information?
- All claims are processed within 24 hours of receiving your claim.
How do you ensure that I will be reimbursed fully for my rendered services?
- We check each claim thoroughly to make sure that all codes are input correctly, and all fields have been filled before submitting your claims to the proper insurance companies. Our system enables us to send in claims with virtually no chance of denial or underpayment.
Should my claims get underpaid or denied, what will your company do to resolve this problem?
- Keep in mind that our specialty is to make sure you get paid in days, not months. We know insurance companies have the tendency to try and spend as little money as possible in the hopes of increasing their revenue. Should this occur, we will work hard towards resolving this matter as efficiently as possible.
Although I am not certified in Coding, I want to make sure I am choosing the right ICD-9 Codes and CPT Codes to ensure medical necessity. What can you do to reassure me?
- We will provide you with coding review and assistance. We take time to make sure we're up to date on the latest coding regulations, and never fall behind on any continued education that is provided by the government and/or insurance companies. In doing so, this allows us to clean up any uncertainties that you may have in terms of coding or any other mistakes.
I have aged receivables and they are out of control. What can you do to alleviate this problem ASAP?
- Your assigned account manager is dedicated to reviewing your EOB's at length. Based on the negotiated fees that you have setup with the insurance companies, we will make sure that you are never being underpaid or denied. Our goal is to make sure that your receivables are at a zero balance within a 45 day cycle.
We spend a lot of time credentialing with insurance. Is this a service you offer?
- We are a full service medical billing company. We are here for you no matter what. If you are adding a provider, starting your practice, or simply updating practice information, we are here for you. By the way, there's no charge for this service.
I like being able to generate all types of reports for my practice, in order to keep track of all financial as well as patient information. Do you provide reports for me to view at my request?
- Our practice management software provides with access to many different types of reports - patient reports, billing statuses, receivables reports, as well as many other different reports that may be needed. We can generate reports daily, weekly, or monthly, or just simply upon your request.
are you HIPAA Compliant?
- We are committed to making sure that we follow any and all rules regarding your patients' privacy. We take HIPAA regulations very serious.
Will I need to sign a contract?
- We offer a 1-3 year contract for your convenience. We also offer client incentives and other flexible prices.
Why can't I hire someone or train my staff to file my claims?
- Yes you can, if you are willing to re-train existing staff, hire someone and hope that person keeps up with the coding and insurance changes. Hopefully, that person you hire doesn't leave, forcing you to start over again. And you will need to buy software that would be costly.
How will I know that I won't be just another client to Health Claims Unlimited?
- We are so glad you asked that question. Here at Health Claims Unlimited, we will know your name, your practice and most of all your needs. We take pride in working very closely with you and the office manager to ensure you are happy with our day-to-day mission making sure your office is running smoothly and to get you paid in days, not months.
What if I am currently using EMR software?
- That's fine; we can still process your claims to get you paid in days, not months.
My patient receivables are out of control. Can you assist me with that as well?
- Absolutely, we can and we will as mentioned earlier. Our goal is to make sure that your receivables are at a zero balance within a 45-60 day cycle.
☎ PHONE & FAX
Toll-free: (877) 428-6606
Fax: (877) 428-6625
PO Box 242621
Little Rock, AR 72223
➤ OFFICE HOURS
Mon-Fri: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - Noon
All DO's (Doctors of Osteopathy)